I need help with... I suggest you ...

Electric pickup to be offered Ohio company

I don't know if you have heard about the Workhorse electric pickup, but I saw the prototype in person during May of this year. Pretty amazing vehicle: Plug-in hybrid electric power, accelerates and handles like a Tesla, over 1-ton load capacity, 4-wheel drive, 120 and 240 volt power plugs for electric tools or camping gear, price at about $53,000 before California rebate and tax credit, very low emission/pollution at 32 miles per gallon (after 80 miles electric with no gas.)

Although they have sales pending for thousands of the trucks with fleet buyers, Workhorse is considering selling single trucks to consumers and small businesses if the interest level is high enough. Even if you do not want one yourself, I would appreciate you your readers checking out the the pickup at http://workhorse.com/pickup/ and clicking on the interested in a consumer version button at the page bottom to get on their information list and take the survey. (No obligation at all.) The more people who get into their statistics, the more likely a consumer or individual sale program will happen. The more of these on the road, the less pollution and greenhouse gases will be dumped into the earth's atmosphere.

Thank you very much

Ryan

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon